Wednesday 10 March 2010

Freedom from chosing what to wear....

My mind is set at thinking about my trip at the moment and especially on what size and kind of backpack to buy, how many and what clothes to bring, what other stuff to bring etc. I have been looking through packing lists for ideas and started my own very first draft list yesterday.

So not bizarre then that I woke up this morning wondering what to wear today to work and soooo looking forward to the trip when I will be able to just put on the first thing that falls in my hand, not caring how it looks, if it fits with the rest of the outfit, if it is 'professionally' enough looking (although the clothes I deem professional enough would never make it through a bank) etc.

Instead I will only have to care what kind of activities we/I will get into that day and how cold it is. And even if I would start to fret, well, the backpack will have a very limited choice of stuff, so the easiest is probably just to wear the same as the day before, as long as it is not too dirty.

Freedom!

No comments: