Friday 11 September 2009

lost

Feeling lost. Feeling a bit sad. Wrapped in grey clouds as the sky above. Heavy and unmotivated I have spend the whole day procrastinating. Not liking it here anymore. But not sure what to do instead, where to go. The decision is to stay working for another year to save enough money before hitting the roads, or the skies. Before living my dream at last. But a year is so long when unmotivated. My work is not that bad but for some reason no matter how good my intentions are in the morning, during the night before or over the weekend, once I get into work all my motivation is blown away. I feel tired. Bored. And I search the net for anything interesting to read. Anything to do. Playing stupid games. Updating sometimes, but mostly reading on fb. Chatting if anyone around. Wasting time until the day is almost over and then suddenly, with my bad conscious as the master driver, I finally get some work done. Working late of course as nothing was done during the day. Ending the day with a few things done but many threatening behind. Tired. So tired. Where's the medicine for this?

No comments: