Wednesday 19 August 2009

Mims

I'm so happy today as tonight I'm seeing my dearest Mims who is back visiting for a few weeks from Zambia where she, for some insane reason, and originally pushed by me (what was I thinking) has decided to live. So far away and I miss her so much! Luckily there are sms and e-mails, and sometimes she even updates her blog (although not at all often enough, are you listening M?). And luckily she comes visting ones per year at least!! And this time she's finally bringing her boyfriend so I get to see why indeed she has chosen to stay in Lusaka?!

So looking forward to tonight. And then to tomorrow of course, when the ship set sails to Portugal :)

2 comments:

mims said...

hi, was great to meet, especialy sushi lunch... looking forward for you coming back... have a great time in Portugal!!!
Hug

Mims again said...

oh, should have said big monster hug!!!