Friday 25 September 2009

Ooo so tired, TGIF

I'm soo tired today and my neck is hurting. Happy the weekend is here but stressed because of all the things i should have done but still haven't gotten around to. The problem of being tired most of the time is that I am always late, always last minute, always stressed and it makes me even more tired. Feels like I could just lie down and sleep for a couple of weeks. Would be so nice! Do nothing else than sleep, eat, read a bit, sleep, eat....

Is this a normal feeling? It doesn't feel normal. When I look around me, people don't seem as tired as I feel, as I look. I want to blame it on my bad values at my last doctor's appointment. But at the same time I wonder if perhaps I'm just lazy and unmotivated. Every time I tell someone of how tired I am, I got the answer that it is normal. But can it really be? How can the world go forward if everyone are as tired and unproductive as I am?

No comments: