Friday 18 September 2009

It should be me! I would smile...

Just read the last updates on a travel blog that I follow. Two people travelling around the world, well part of it at least. Two people living my dream, having the time and money to see lots of new places, to experience a different way of living and of travelling, to make new friendships, to learn about other cultures, to be out of the stressful and monotonous 9 to 5 working life, with time to just enjoy life and have fun, to laugh.

The problem is that they do not seem to be having fun! To be honest I do not really understand why they continue to travel as, at least according to their blog, they seem to hate it most of the time. They can't stand the people. They can't take that people don't speak English. They can't seem to handle the freedom to have the whole world at their feet and decide what they want to see next…

It drives me crazy! The blog is all about money and problems and badly behaved people.... But where is the fun? Where is the love? Where is the excitement?
Arrgh - why don't they just come back and give me their money? I would enjoy it!

No comments: