Thursday 22 January 2009

me - an optimist?

I have realised lately that I have had the tendency to use my blog quite often to get rid of some of my negative thoughts, as an outlet of anger, irritation and disappointment. Although I will probably continue with this usage, I have decided to try to see things in a more optimistic light and especially to be more optimistic on this blog. The truth is that most of the time when I'm in a good, happy, pleased mood, I don't actually take the time to write an entry. It's when I'm upset that the need gets more pressing.

But this is going to change. Or at least I will make an effort to try and change it since it's more fun for everyone, me included, to read something happy every now and then. They say optimists live longer than pessimists. Whatever is the truth level in that statement, I am sure that optimists at least have more fun while living. And I like fun! So more fun coming up. And I'll stop all the whining. Life is too short to stay irritated and to care about small problems - right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeaah! LNA rules.