Wednesday 8 October 2008

Yummy dessert

On Saturday after an afternoon cuddling with my cousin's kids, I just didn't feel like going out so we decided to stay in eating something nice and watching a movie. However, what was this 'nice' dinner going to consist off when the plan had been to eat outside. Well the main course and salade was fine, but dessert (and we both LOVE dessert)?

In my usual way of throwing a few ingredients together to see what happens, I was lucky and made one of the yummier desserts so far. Very easy and good, so thought I'd include the recepy here:

1 banana
1 fresh figue
perhaps 15g of butter
some brown sugar
ice-cream (walnut one if possible) for serving

approx. 220°

I cut the banana into slices and the figues in 8 quarters and put all the pieces in a glass form on top of a half of the butter. Then I sprinkled sugar over everthing and finished by putting the second half of the butter on top of the bananas to melt over everything. Left it in the owen for approx. 20 minutes, taking it out after half the time to poor the created juice over the fruit, and checking regularly. Served in bowls topped by ice cream. Yummy and perfect size for 2. miam

No comments: