Wednesday 8 October 2008

new haircut...

As usual after a few months, I felt the need for a change and went and got a new haircut yesterday. A bit shorter, but nothing extreme (and I am known for having gone from blonde to blackish brown, or to kind of zebra striped white and dark brown or....) and I got nice comments from everyone at work. But at home.....

Well, my boyfriend asked me why I had cut my hair without asking for his permission first (his permission!!!) as he preferred my old cut (which was not a cut but a grown out old one falling into my eyes every two seconds). I countered that I did not ask since I do not need his permission to cut my hair... his argument was that now since we live together.... but that of course has nothing to do with my haircut! However, I would now ask him before I painted the living room green for example...

Thinking about it, why haven't I painted it green before? A green living room must be the perfect colour for the green fairy, and had I done it before he started to move in (well, move in and move in, so far he has about one smallish bag of clothes at my place so let's re-discuss it in a few weeks) I would not have had to ask for his permission ;))

Oh, and I almost forgot. Before going to bed when I was thinking out loud if I actually liked my new cut, I got the lovely question: why, has your hair started to turn grey?

Men!!! I guess you just have to love them :)

No comments: