Monday 14 April 2008

stupid drivers..

just have to mention this stupid driver that almost ran me over yesterday. was out rollerblading with my N, enjoying the nice sunny spring weather. first went to tour carré on one side of the small lake in geneva, sat for a while enjoying the sun and having a drink. we then went to the other side, to join A for b-day party planning. anyway, on the last part of the way, when i was about to cross the street at a piedestrian crossing (and yes, rollerblading counts as walking!), following on N already crossing, i hesitated because it felt like the small smart that was arriving was not slowing down although N was just crossing and I was cleary on my way over... luckily, i hesitated, since the guy seemed to almost have speed up when he saw the situation, and if i had not hesitated he would have run into me :(( N was scared, I was scared, and it seemed that most other drivers were quite chocked and for sure after that the cars on each side stopped and let us pass... there are really some stupid dangerous drivers out there!

No comments: