Tuesday 28 April 2009

I'm having one of those zzzz days....

Anytime I sit still reading for more than 2 minutes my head starts falling to the side and I'm almost asleep, catching myself in the last minute, luckily as sleeping is a bit embarassing at work... I hate days like this. Days when you know that if only you could have a nap for an hour you would then be super productive the whole afternoon/early evening, but you cannot as there is no napping place at work and hence the whole afternoon is a struggle where nothing useful is done.

It's been quite some time since I had such a bad afternoon as today. Normally by going outside for a quick walk or moving around a bit I can manage to snap out of it. Today however there does not seem to be any solution. I've been in a daze since 12.30, no matter what I do. Today is the kind of day that my job should includ standing up and moving around the whole day, but without including any heavy equipment as I would probably hurt myself.

Actually change that, I have been in a daze ever since this morning when I first used my boyfriend's toothbrush by accident - quite an achievement as it's kept on the other side of the sink from mine - and then managed to loose the veggie peeler while preparing my salade - somehow it had ended up in it's place in the drawer rather than on the table where I was working.

I'm scatterminded and tired. Tonight I'll try to get to sleep at 10!

No comments: