Tuesday 7 April 2009

travel the world

First couple of friends following their dream to travel around the world just took off from Geneva last week. First stop Austria on their way Eastward - Russia and on.

I wish it was me.

But if I'm good saving money then in another year or so it will be ;)

Miguel and Eva, I wish you an excellent trip with lots and lots of joys, adventures, interesting meetings, beautiful views, different experiences, good food, interesting food, and lovely memories! Still don't know what we're going to do on Wednesday's now - no more body combat, no more dinner with you two after, hmmmm.

1 comment:

Miguel Anjo said...

WienNow, (strange dialect spoken by me in german speaking countries)

Thanks for your post and indeed, we hope to get nice memories from this adventure. Only thing I can say: follow your dreams, none of them is impossible when you want it.

Tonight there will be BC, here in Vienna. Team-teach by me and the usual teacher. I'll tell how it went later in our blog.