Thursday 16 April 2009

first step towards realising my dream

Yesterday I went to the bank and opened my first savings account (well, think I might have had one as a child but the first real one since I've started to earn my own money), transferring a first little chunk of money. And every since when I think about it I have a smile on my face - like a little child with a new toy.

Considering that it's just my money having been moved from one account to another, it's not really the money itself but what it signifies that puts such a stupid grin on me: another 20 chunks or so of money and I'm ready to leave, ready to go on that long-term dream of mine to travel the world :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, great, hurray, wow, I like this,... hey you should put your accout details, maybe reader of your blog could than help you realising your dream (and visiting me as one of the destination around the world)
big hug from Lusaka

Unknown said...

:)