Tuesday 3 March 2009

B-day -15

Just realised that it's soon my birthday :)

Nothing big this year, just another year to add to my number, bringing me into an age which just doesn't feel like me. But oh well, considering that I have already started putting this new age into the machines at the gym perhaps it's time that I get used to it....

So, 15 days to go before my birthday - any ideas on what should be on my wish list? Except of course for the things that are always on the list: winning the lotery, world peace, getting rid of my student loan, making the environment 'breath' again, stop starvation and all those horrible diseases...

This year, I will start the day wakening up to my mum's singing in Stockholm and will end the day hopefully with a romantic dinner or dinner with friends, and then falling asleep in the arms of my love in Geneva. A perfect day hopefully :)

No comments: