Monday 11 February 2008

Bye Geneva, here I come Belgrade...

hmmm perhaps that title sounds a bit too drastical... but indeed, am leaving Geneva this evening for a week in Belgrade. 1 day meeting, 3 days conference, and 2 days off (next weekend) staying at Sonja's place. I new city to add to my experience, a good time ahead of me with knew things to learn, young people of the conference to spend time with, and hopefully some visits of the town and perhaps even some shopping... I'm also hoping to bring along the beautiful sunny weather from here which should make the time there even better. Brought both sunglasses and an umbrella, that way i'm covered no matter what...

off to buy some swiss cheese and chocolate for my host. all packed already. more or less ready at work - probably lots of things left to do but cannot concentrate anymore so...

will write more about the experience once back. wow, i love to travel!!!! although i already miss my darling teddybear :)

No comments: