Thursday 29 April 2010

Today I am happy about...

Today I am happy:

- That my lovely best J survived her open heart surgery and is already back home with her family - her husband, her little daughter and her baby boy - and that she seems to be doing well. I so wish I could be there to visit, but am so relieved that everything went well, I now have 20 kilos of less weight on my shoulders. Real happiness!!

- That I spend the whole weekend dancing at Fete de la danse in Geneva :) 5h of dancing including a great Flamenco class, a super fun, sweet dripping, smile breaking, crazy Bollywood class, a knee-breaking Capoeira class, and some Cuban Salsa so that I finally have learned some basic steps to avoid getting frustrated dancing with my lovely N who already had taken Salsa lessons a few years ago. Great fun weekend! And a great concept - for 10 chf, about 7 EUR, you get to go to as many dance classes that you want for 2 days. Lovely :) I had originally planned to do a Hip hop class as well but was too tired by then.

- That the hurt in every little muscle in my body due to all that dancing has finally passed and I can sit down anew without crying out ;)

- That I have the best boyfriend in the world who came dancing with me and tried all the classes, and had fun!! I'm extremely lucky to have a boyfriend who is not just a great guy in oh so many ways, but who also enjoys dancing and who likes to do fun stuff with me! Thank you!

- That this last week has sported real summer weather: 20 degrees last weekend, 27! today and sun sun sun! Lovely and exactly what the doctor ordered after the long exceptionally cold and snowy winter.

- That I am soon leaving to travel the world - only 4 months left now :)

- That before I leave, some friends will travel here to spend some time with me :D

- That darling M's hippo has turned out to be a big baby - only 6 more weeks or so and the big baby should actually see the world! Wish I could be there though!

- That all my friends and family are healthy and well!!

No comments: