Monday 12 April 2010

strange dreams....

Seems people around me are having bizarre dreams lately...

It started with my boyfriend having some kind of a post-PhD finalization stress dreams, wakening us up several nights in a row during the Easter break. One night at around 4 am he suddenly turned on the bedside lamp. The next morning I asked him what he was thinking, and supposedly in his dream something was convincing him that he had to turn on the light, and although he realised that it didn't make sense, the urge was too big. I am just lucky that the dream urged him to turn on the light and not to do something worse.....

Another night, well have you ever been awoken by an applause followed by BRAVO being yelled into the night. First I got scared, thinking there was someone in our hotel room, but then I realised it was my insane boyfriend ;)

Luckily it seems that his dreams has calmed down by now, so we actually get to sleep the whole night without bizarre interruptions.

But the bizarre dreams have not ended with him calming down. Did you for example know that I am getting married on 28 May of this year, a Friday?!?!?!?! Hmmmm well at least according to the dream of a friend of mine, although it's strange that I am not yet aware of this ;) She dreamed that we were a bunch of girls having a chat and suddenly I showed my hand with a beautiful ring with several diamonds and informed them all that I was getting married on 28 May this year. Well, sometimes life is full of surprises, but this would really be a surprise for me, and I would guess quite a big surprise for my boyfriend as well!

Well getting married in a rush still sounds better than my last dream where I was being fired for not doing my job correctly... The dream was really quite uncomfortable with my boss having hired several people to go through my work and check what I did on internet, going through my personal mails etc. Could the fact that we watched 'Up in the air' yesterday evening have something to do with this dream? And perhaps the fact that I am stressed at work at the moment and feeling like I'm lagging behind, plus the fact that I am stressed about soon having to talk to my boss about quitting...

Oh well, perhaps the month of April is a month of dreams...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hm, well well well, what can I say?? :)
Big antibaddreams hug
m