Tuesday 13 May 2008

3-lingual

Got a comment about the fact that my blog uses several different languages. Although, I am not sure I really agree since the large majority of entries are made in English, with only one or two Swedish exceptions and no French ones, I though I should perhaps explain why. The fact is that I use the three languages in my daily life as I speak, write and read mostly English but also French at work, and speak all 3 languages outside of work with friends and family. The fact is that I do not really make a distinction, if something is written in French on the blog (which was earlier the case for the headings as I never made the effort to change the language of the blog - I did today though, but not sure I like it as I kind of miss the old French headings, liked the mixture of languages on my blog as in my life - what do you think?) I do not really take it in and hence do not take the time to change it.

However, I do try to write my entries in English so that everyone can understand them, since almost everyone I know understands English and many understands neither Swedish nor French. Exceptions are there to confirm the rule ;)

this is my life and i like it :)

No comments: