Friday 13 November 2009

Halfway to fufil my dream...

Today my savings account can proudly show a total amount which is approximatly half of the recommended amount one need to bring for a year of travel, and a bit over a third of the money I am trying to save before leaving (my budget is about 30% over the recommended budget to allow me a bit more flexibility and to have a safety buffer for when I come back and have to try to find a job).

As a posimist one can say that I am now halway to my dream! :D

So exciting! But good that I have saved this much money already as there is now only about 8 months left before I set out. Hence only another 8 months to save the rest of the money. Luckily we get a 13th salary in Switzerland...

yeah! the world I'm soon coming :)

2 comments:

kinitry said...

Happy to hear, with others words you are halfway to Zambia ;)

More news please, your last post was on the 13th, today is the 27th!!! and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU, WHEREVER YOU ARE.

BIG HUG

la fée verte said...

Exactly :) Looking forward to joining you there in a year and a half or so, and have you drive me around the roads you wrote about the other day ;) hmmm although perhaps you should be a bit more careful driving around in empty areas...

i know i have been bad in updating my blog, but now i'm back in Geneva so will try to make a few entries this weekend about the last trip!

have a good weekend sweetie!