Friday 13 June 2008

a couple of crazy weeks....

wow, it's been a couple of crazy weeks with organising a conference in Geneva for a group of Kosovars (one of the more complicated conferences I have yet organised) taking up a big part of my time at work, my dear friend S coming for a 3 days visit with an outing to Annecy and a bit of sunshine in the middle of rain followed by a 5 days visit of my mum, and half my family in town for the baptism of my, I'm proud to announce, god daughter and the daughter of my favorite cousine who lives here as well.

Half the family in town meant a lunch with my aunt, mum, 2 cousins, and their families on day 1, dinner with mum, aunt, 1 cousin and her family on day 1 as well, day 2 spent with my mum, a visit from my aunt and yet another cousin and her daughter plus my god daughter on day 3, the baptisme with around 40 people followed by a smaller gathering at my cousin's in geneva for about 15 people on day 4, a calm day with just my mum ending with dinner with mum, BF and a friend on day 5, and back to work after mum's departure on Tuesday.

But did calm restore after that? no. with the Eurofoot ongoing it has been games games games (with a nice victory first by sweden and then by portugal) until i said stop, 5 games in 3 days is enough - let's have a break... that was yesterday though, tonight i'm normally meeting up my BF for the second game and then out... luckily the weekend is here with some calm and some not-calm = the Swedish game tomorrow night!

HEJA SVERIGE!!!

No comments: