Sunday 13 May 2007

too long time....

Was just going to pass some time writing a little bit about what has happened in my life in the last month since I created this blog - but ended up spending half an hour trying to figure out what my login name and password was, trying 50 different variations of the login name, and several different passwords though i was pretty sure i knew the right one... finally made it, but now it's time for me to leave so will have to write a bit more some other time. serves me right, starting a blog and then not writing anything for a month.... yes i know, miriam, i promise to write more often!

ok, time to go home on my rollerblades as the sun is still shining though the clouds have been menacing the sky with rain the whole afternoon... freedom of rollers - you should join me by the lake some time... (by the way, had my first dip in the lake about 2 weeks ago, 15°, but still wonderful thanks to the warm weather :))

No comments: